As part of my continuing public service to any and all stuggling writers and even to those who need to give a speech any time soon, I provide free of charge and free of guilt six more random opening sentences for any and all to use to begin their great work of art:
- The ratio of pipe-bomb killings to monarch butterflies was too identical to be a coincidence.
- The water swirled in the pan and for the ninety-eighth time this afternoon, no gold was found at the bottom.
- Not enough activity was done to do any permanent damage.
- Whenever she looked at the Libyan flag, she had a hankering for salad.
- It is best to be wary when a saleperson speaks so fast that the words meld together.
- I really don’t want to get into the business of making donuts, making butter, and making filet mingon.
Use and enjoy!